[THIN] Re: Delete Profile - Local vs. Domain Policy

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:58:51 +0100

Ahhh, Mr Neil,

With a number of AD adm template files, I have found an option titled "Set
Path for TS roaming profile" under the Windows components -> Terminal services
sections.

I put it to you my learned colleague, that this may in fact provide the
override of the users' profile path via GPO!

whatdya say?

cheers, Brian