[THIN] Delete Local Profiles

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:22:24 +1000

Hi

We are removing roaming profiles from our organisation as we don't really need
them anymore.  We will use local profiles only on Windows 2003 systems.  I want
to setup a scheduled task on each server that deletes all local profiles except
Administrator, All Users and Default User.  AD Group Policy only has a setting
to delete cached roaming profiles, not local profiles.

I know there are utilities such as delprof and remprof but I dont believe there
is an easy way to say delete all except Administrator etc.  Has anyone achieved
this or know of an easy way to do this?

Thanks
Angela

Shout your Messenger buddies to the movies
http://www.livelife.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=4590