[THIN] Re: Delete 'Default User' Temporary Internet Files

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:27:44 -0500

That's funny... Make me wonder how it go there.. OF someone signed in,
used the internet for a while, then copied that profile into the default
user.

Since it's the default user just try deleting the folder. Don't think it
will cause any problems. You can just copy it first and return it if it
causes you any heart ache.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp