[THIN] Default printers not being remembered

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:30:54 -0400

2003 SP1 with MPS 4.0.

I have a good number of users that default print to Dell 1700N and W5300
printers.  VERY frequently does Citrix not remember it as their default
printer.  I'm doing printer mapping (not imported print servers) and
with the actual drive (no UPD).  I seem to have this issue with the Dell
printers only.  Users frequently need to set it as their default in
Citrix sessions.

Has anyone seen this with Dell printers, or non-Dell printers?

Does anyone thing a 3rd party app like ScrewDrivers, APM, or ThinPrint
would resolve this issue?