[THIN] Re: Default printer problem

  • From: "John Hardwick" <jhardwick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:20:48 -0500

Lonnie,

Are your users accounts set to make their local printer their default?
I have some users that log in from home where they have local printers
and then come back to the office to find their default printer "randomly
changed."  The thing that they aren't realizing is that because they
logged in at home their previously default printer (their one from home)
no longer exists and can't be set as default thus windows picks one that
does still exist as their new default.

John Hardwick

President

nXio, LLC.