[THIN] Re: Default printer issue

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:49:03 -0600

I've run into this before in a situation where they were not
autocreating printers, but were printing to networked mapped printers
off of the citrix server. If someone in the course of working on the
citrix server changed their setting for default printer, it was changing
the settings for everyone. No matter how many times I told them what was
going on and what not to do, they kept on. They finally ended up going
with screwdrivers (Auto created printer names were too long for one of
their in house home grown apps) and that stopped all the non-sense. =20

=20
Philip Walley=20
Sr. Network Engineer=20
Consultrix Technologies=20