[THIN] Re: Default User

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:48:42 -0700

tscupgrd.exe also exists on XP. From what I can find, I get the impression
that it has to do with setting up the desktop.ini or some other aspect of
the user environment the first time. However, there is a strange lack of
documentation available considering it exists on every XP and 2003 OS
instance !

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453