[THIN] Default Printer not being set right

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:03:01 -0700

Using Presentation Server 4.0 on top of Windows 2000 Server.  I have
users that are getting their printer auto-created, but what is the
default on their workstation doe snot become the default in the
published application.  Honestly I'm not even sure where to start
looking to solve this, any suggestions?

Thanks,

George
***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.