[THIN] Default Printer

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <Tom.flanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:01:53 +0800

Does any bodyknow why a default printer would change for a client's session.  I
have a Zetafax printer installed with many other network printers installed.
Once a user chooses his default printer say "printer02",  that printer should
remain default until it is changed or removed.

My situation is that once a user logs off and logs back into citrix again his
default printer has reverted to the Zetafax printer.  This only happens for the
odd user.

Regards

Tom Flanagan
IT Network Administrator