[THIN] Re: Default Perms Help

  • From: brad salazar <duplexed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:03:44 -0700

Yup ... already doing things like hiding drives, software restriction
policies, loopback lockdown policies, etc. (No AppSense in
environment) ...but a savy user can always work around most of the
built in policies and obfuscation ....  I was just hoping someone out
there had a NTFS permission tweak or similar.

Thanks

//www.freelists.org/list/thin