[THIN] Re: Default Domain

  • From: "Jim Medeiros" <jmedpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:33:43 -0500

Thank you for your response!  I can see how this can certainly be possible
and I will test it.  Usually we find out from the users that this has
changed before we even /Console in.  My guess is that the first connection
to the server post reboot is an ICA session, not MSTSC.  I will evaluate
your findings in my environment, however.  Thanks again.

Jim

--

I'm voting for Ron Paul for President
http://www.ronpaul2008.com