[THIN] Re: Default Domain

  • From: Jhon Jairo Gil Sanchez <jhonjgil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:47:15 -0500

Regards, the same problem appears in the environment, we have five servers with
Presentation Server 4.0

We have not found policies that are applied, and this mistake causes problems
for different clients of connection to the different programs generating the
mistake "automation error".

JHON JAIRO GIL SANCHEZ
System And Applications Administrator II
BackOffice
Managed Services - Outsourcing Salud Total

Getronics Colombia Ltda
Carrera 16 No 101-14 Oficina 204
Bogota - Colombia
Tel (+571) 6001713 Ext. 3107
Cel.(+571) 310 2357096
Email: jhon.gil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pagina Web: http://www.getronics.com/co/es-co/home.htm
Datos Personales
Cel: 300 7859198
Casa: (+571) 2562547
E-mail: jhonjgil@xxxxxxxxxxx, jjgilsanchez@xxxxxxxx
Pagina Web: www.metal-legions.8m.net ;
Calle 104B No45B-32
Pasadena-Bogota

Subject: [THIN] Re: Default Domain
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:21:45 +0000
From: russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim

Have you tried logging in via the console with the domain name you want? We've
found that even with registry settings, the last login domain carried out on
the console persists.

Any additional advice on this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Russell

Russell Robertson | Virtual Stream | Microsoft, Citrix and VMware advisers |