[THIN] Re: Deepfreeze

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:07:27 -0800

Centurion has both software and hardware products (this is sw):
http://www.centuriontech.com/dsms-about.htm
Plus remote management sw.
-George

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:47:57 -0700, Steve Greenberg
<steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We have great experiences with First Defense-ISR which does the same thing
> from www.leapfrogsoftware.com. It also has a server version and can take
> snapshosts while the server is running and go back to any snapshot simply by
> rebooting..........
>

> Steve Greenberg
> Thin Client Computing
> 34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
> Scottsdale, AZ 85262
> (602) 432-8649
> (602) 296-0411 fax
> steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296