[THIN] Re: Dcom Errors Galore

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:41:12 -0500

I have the same problem. Servers running great for months  then all of a
sudden start getting DCOM errors.  I used the article on technet that
describes this and added the ID into the registry with correct key but
didn't work.  If you find anything out let me know.

Thanks,

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin