[THIN] Data store sql collation

  • From: Niclas <murklan74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 02:56:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone have had any issues with SQL server collation
sets. We had some trouble with the datastore on metaframe XP 1.0 and had to
chose another collation set in order to resolve them.
Is this something that has improved with newer versions of metaframe? Ive been
searching a bit but so far found I have found no recommendations regarding
collation sets.
We are installing the MF PS 4 technical preview btw..

Regards
Niclas Nordin
BITS DATA