[THIN] Re: Data Store down

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:30:44 -0400

I honestly don't remember exactly when that change was made, so if you say
SP2, then I'm sure it's SP2.. :-)

Thanks for the correction!

Brian

Brian Madden
202.302.3657
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------
Visit www.brianmadden.com for thin client white papers, books, product
reviews, courseware, and training videos.