[THIN] Data Collector dies when datastore is rebooted

  • From: "Shannon Wyatt" <swyatt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:22:36 -0400

I had an interesting experience recently with one of my customers. They
are burring a mixed mode farm with a dedicated data collector and a
datastore running on a SQL 2000 cluster. We failed the SQL cluster from
one node to another, and this process caused the IMA service to fail on
the data collector. Has anyone else seen this?

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com