[THIN] Re: Data Collector

  • From: LDS <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:17:49 -0600

Both services were set to automatic and started successfully.  As a result
of the browsing problems, I have stopped both IMA and XML and restored
network connectivity to the server designated as my "Most Preferred".  With
those services stopped there are currently no browsing problems.

Do I need to refresh the LHC or cycle my farm servers?