[THIN] Data Collector

  • From: LDS <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:09:35 -0600

I have this scenario and Data Collector problem in my FR3 Farm:

 - Server A is identified in the Zone Properties of my Farm as Most
Preferred (Blue Check Mark)
 - Server B Server A is identified in the Zone Properties of my Farm as
Preferred (Green Triangle)

Server A was inadvertently powered down over the weekend.  When I discovered
that Server A was offline, I restored power.  In a matter of minutes after
doing so users were reporting browsing errors when trying to connect to some
published applications, some of which are launched via an ICA file.  I
immediately pulled the network cable from Server A and the browsing errors
ceased.

What do I do to bring up Server A back to its' Most Preferred Status and
eliminate the browsing errors?