[THIN] Re: Darn Command Prompt - was Re: Restrict Drive Access

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:35:00 -0600

Yes interesting.  I also disabled general users ability to run a command
prompt on our system
(my servers are W2K+SP3 MFXPe+FR3 on NT4 Domain) using the allInOne_v099.adm
system policy template file from thethin.net.  I also copied cmd.exe from
the same 2000 server and put it in the user home, double clicked on it from
Explorer and it opened.

What Poledit template are you using?