[THIN] Re: DYMO label printers in Citrix

  • From: "Brent Strignano" <brent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:26:23 -0400

Chad,

We just completed testing of Dymo in our environment (PS3.0 win2k).

We tested with a combination of network printer servers and workstation
connected printers all with the native drivers.

Everything seemed OK, no blue screens and per user settings are
retained.

Brent Strignano
System Administrator
Granite Capital Holdings