[THIN] DSmaint Backup

  • From: "Chris Green" <ChrisG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:52:03 -0800

Good Day All,

I have a question about DSmaint to Backup an access IMA datastore. My
server is Win2k, FR2, Sp2, with the most current windows citrical
updates.  When I try to run DSmaint Backup on the server where the IMA
is stored, I get an error,  ERROR: Cannot locate path to Access
database.

I have even drilled down to the folder that the IMA is stored, same
error.

Does anyone have any idea

Chris Green