[THIN] DSVERIFY question

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:11:56 -0500

Quick question...

I have a few old servers that are offline and not in my farm yet they
appear in the management console on "SOME" screens.

I'm thinking that I need to run the DSVERIFY utility.

Do you concur? =20
What switches to use?  /clean  and then /clean /force if /clean fails?
Should this be executed from the Data Collector?

=20

  _____ =20

=20
Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20