[THIN] Re: *DST* PS4 -- Time is off in CMC?

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:02:42 -0500

That java version is not supported with XP, as I understand it.

________________________________

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:26:58 -0400
From: hector.minero@xxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just updated my JRE to version 1.5.0_11-b03 and I still have a problem with
the time.

It's still one hour behind.  The clocks on the server and client are fine.

I am running PS 4.0

_________________________

Hector Minero

NSWCDD Code K55

Ph: 540.653.8859

Email: hector.minero@xxxxxxxx

        Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:29:42 -0400
        From: emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        There are all kinds of problems with MS DST patches.  Wrong time zone,
time being 1 hour ahead of the correct time (instead of 1 hour behind).

        MS isn't the only one.  Sun had 2 bugs show up on their website Friday
3/9 and apparently they knew about them for weeks but didn't release anything
until the Friday prior to DST weekend.

        Most major companies handled this extremely poorly considering it was
signed into effect 2 years ago!

        Of course, we should just get rid of DST all together, but that's
besides the point.