[THIN] Re: DSCHECK

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm and this recent hotfix has a new dscheck in it also...
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=277&entryID=5802&fromSearchPage=true

JK

"Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <> wrote:
Is it Windows 2000 or 2003? I'm not certain but I think there may be 2
different versions.
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=275&entryID=5044&fromSearchPage=true
or
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=275&entryID=5033&fromSearchPage=true

The downloads go to different directories.
JK

"Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought DSCHECK /clean would work, actually does more than DSVERIFY.