[THIN] DSCHECK

  • From: Mario Nicoletatos <muray_n@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:20:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

Has anyone got a solution for DScheck giving errors with Citrix FR3/SP4

Says Version 1.0

I am using the DSCheck of the CD but I still get an error in the application
portion

Unable to bind to application contexts in data store.  Application consistency
check will not run.  (Result: 0x80000007)

Some consistency checks were unsuccessful.  Results below indicate the number
of errors or -1 for test not run:  Server Errors = 0,
Application Errors = -1, Group Errors = 0.

any input appreciated

http://mail.yahoo.com