[THIN] Re: DOS program not working in Citrix

  • From: "Jeremy Lee" <JLee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:36:39 -0500

OK the compatibility screen did appear just not for a shortcut to the
cmd prompt exe icon.  It runs in a command window so what I did was
created a shortcut to C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe then I ran that shortcut
in various compatibility modes with no luck.  They all still hung when
the executable was launched.  I think I will have to try the hotfix
324446.

Is the only way to get that is to call MS or does someone have it for
download anywhere?