[THIN] DOS client

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:58:11 -0600

We have some machines we have built with DOS client 4.3.xxx and launch NFUSE
page.  Users then select their apps. And launch from there.

The Citrix server supplying the NFUSE page ran into various issues, and I
was forced to uninstall Citrix and reinstall to clear a policy issue which
was stuck on the server.

Since I uninstalled Xpe FR3 and reinstalled MS 3.0, DOS clients can not
connect to any applications on this server.

They can connect to applications on other servers.....

Other OS and clients than DOS can connect to apps. On this server, myself
for example, WIN2K with PN Agent 8.1.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company, Inc.
920-303-7609
"Just because you can, does not mean that you should."