[THIN] Re: DOS app control

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:20:38 +0100

Get ahold of the doskbd.exe utility, you can configure=20
the poll from mouse/keybord to make the DOS app run ok.

Go here:
http://knowledgebase.citrix.com/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=3DCitrixKB
And search for the CTX846521 document.

Good luck.

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent=20
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
Web     : http://www.contra.no=20