[THIN] Re: DNS

  • From: "Tyler Kinchen" <tyler.kinchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:09:57 -0400

        Dave,=20

        In the registry on the Citrix server go to =
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\ and add DWORD =
DisableDynamicUpdate and set the value to 1.  If the server is =
multihomed drill down below the Parameters to the Interfaces\name of =
interface\ key and add it there for the nic you want it disabled on.  =
HTH.

Regards,

Tyler Kinchen
tyler.kinchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx