[THIN] Re: DLL rebasing

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:45:51 -0700

I think the same concept apply to Java in that whatever is occurring within
the JVM is a stand alone "island'. Does anyone know if Java has overcome
this yet? i.e. the abilty to shared components loaded in memory across
sessions? The problem is that each user has to load the entire JVM contents
for each session and it ends up being a RAM hog....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262