[THIN] DLL errors

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:49:44 -0600

        I have users that often get .dll missing errors attaching to
applications published on
        Metaframe XP servers but not Metaframe 1.8 servers. These are
published apps that
        they are clicking on a web link tied to the .ICA file and they are
using the old IE plugin
        on their PCs. Is there a potential problem with the version of the
plugin? I don't want
        to have to load the whole Citrix client on the PCs, so I use the
small WFICA32.EXE
        plugin. Any ideas?

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded