[THIN] Re: DL question...

  • From: "Paul Beckman" <pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:17:10 -0600

This is how I have solved the problem.

I don't think you can send from a group, so I deleted the group and
created a user.  Told that user to auto forward all messages to a Group.
Put the members that I want to receive the message in that group.  And
finally set "send on behalf" the members.

If anyone can think of a better way let me know.

Thanks for all your help

Paul