[THIN] DISABLE UNC

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:14:11 -0800

Hello
Does anyone out there know how to disable UNC for Office?

We don't want shortcuts or references to documents to use UNC we have drive
letters like everyone else and documents get moved from server to server
occasionally and we are worried about UNC interfering with finding docs.....
And all the other things it might cause problems with.

Thanks

Doug Stratton,
TDA, Workplace Support,
http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp