[THIN] Re: DHCP reg settings

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:48:21 -0700

Ron,

Under NT4, if I remember somewhat correctly:
The key is HKLM\Currentcontrolset\System\services\adapter\parameters\tcpip.
Look for the EnableDHCP parameter.

Under W2K, bit more difficult:
HKLM\system\Currentcontrolset\services\tcpip\parameters\adapters...look at
the adapter ID.  Then go to HKLM\currentcontrolset\services\id of the
adapter\parameters\tcpip.  There is a value for EnableDHCP.  Change it to 1
for enable.

adam

                    sascha

                    <sascha.pape@lu       To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    .ch>                  cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] AW: Change to
workgroup
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    02/04/2003

                    01:33 PM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

howzit ron=20
=20
if you want to take images why not try sysprep and custom answer=20
files to give them the neccessary settings (ip, domain, ...). there`s a
ms paper on this, explaining this is detail . . .
=20
greets=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----