[THIN] Re: DCOM errors

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:19:04 -0700

Hello:

        Although I've had this problem before, the Q article fixed it for me.
You
might want to try reinstalling the application which is causing the error.
Are the DCOM errors adversely affecting in any other way (besides making the
Event Log look ugly)?

Dean Theophilou

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.