[THIN] DCOM errors

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:16:51 -0500

I am getting DCOM errors more and more on my servers.  I have read MS
article Q187146 and done what it said.  I created the registry entry for the
clsid that is getting the error and created the fSystemGlobalClass value.
This doesn't work.  I am still getting the DCOM errors.  And they are
becoming more and more frequent. Has anyone else experienced this before?
This is killing our servers.  Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin