[THIN] Re: Customising Web Interface 5.2

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:00:36 +0000 (GMT)

Cheers Jim, the Pimpmyxenapp looks v good as I wanted a white background to
start off with. Does anyone know whether this has been redone for WI 5.2 as I
got through the 'apply a white theme to your web interface site' up to the
modify silentdetection.inc and the sections it advises to modify dont seem to
exist in 5.2 in that file

Thanks

Andy