[THIN] Re: Custom pn.ini

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:41:18 -0400

yes..
Create a batch file..

We use the following:

@echo Off

if exist %root%\citrixup4.txt goto Continue

If "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" goto WINNT
it not "%WINBOOTDIR%" == "" goto WIN9X

:WINNT
c:
cd\
echo copying the pn.ini
copy \\server\Public\pn.ini <file://\\server\Public\pn.ini>
"%root%\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client" /y

echo copying the citrixup4.txt
copy \\server\Public\citrixup4.txt
<file://\\server\Public\citrixup4.txt>  %root%\ /y

goto Continue

:WIN9X
c:
cd\
echo copying the pn.ini
copy \\server\Public\pn.ini <file://\\server\Public\pn.ini>
%root%\Progra~1\Citrix\ICA_Cl~1 /y

echo copying the citrixup4.txt
copy \\server\Public\citrixup4.txt
<file://\\server\Public\citrixup4.txt>  %root%\ /y

goto Continue

:Continue

All that the citrixup4.txt file contains is :

This file is just so that when a user logs in Information Systems
Department knows that your citrix has been updated with a webica.ini and
pn.ini file from 11/25/02

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE!

If you have any problems please contact ISD

Thank you,

Bruce Jarrett-Norton
Desktop and Network Support Tech.

We have this called from their login script..  All we need to do is copy
the citrixup4.txt to the servers %root%\ directory and it will not run
this..

Bruce Jarrett-Norton