[THIN] Custom connections

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:34:29 -0400

We have a new client that already had citrix on the client PCs using Custom
ICA connections (No farms). When they added our product we created farm
access on the PN, and now whenever they clients open the PN it defaults to
view the farm information first.  Since we create a desktop shortcut for our
apps, I have a request that when the PN is opend it defaults to view the
Custom ICA connection instead.  Is this possible?  If so how?

Jason