[THIN] Re: Cursor blink rate in Windows 2003...

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:41:52 -0500

Ron, Claudio, and I will all be attending the MVP Conference in Redmond in
about three weeks. We'll be sure to ask the developers then.

Hopefully that's not too long of a wait!

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable videos,
and product reviews.