[THIN] Re: Cursor blink rate in Windows 2003...

  • From: "Sjolund, Dag" <Sjolund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:42:21 -0700

Brain, Claudio and Ron - In addition to all the other material you guys
contribute to the list, thanks for addressing this with the right folks.
Make sure they understand that it negatively impacts system navigation
and functionality for people with disabilities, and that it, as a
result, should not be a pure bandwidth consideration.