[THIN] Crystal reports templates install issue

  • From: "Stansel, Paul (ISD, IT)" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:03:06 -0400

I'm trying to use the canned reports from Citrix in Crystal.  When I go to
install the View on my SQL server I get a ton of errors about Invalid Object
Name.  Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks,

Paul

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba