[THIN] Re: Crystal reports 8 and ODBC

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:54:55 -0800

Nick,=20

Is this on a windows 2000 server? There's an issue with not all
functions of crystal 8 reports running correctly after a default
installation to windows 2000.

The work around that I'm aware of for this, is to copy all the files
from %systemroot%\winnt\Crystal into the \system32 dir.=20

Where / what was the registry modification that you made?