[THIN] Crystal reports 8 and ODBC

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:15:07 -0600

I installed Crystal reports on my XPa machine and had to modify the registry
and update a dll file in systems 32 folder. When I installed CR8 I went
through add/remove programs. I can run the reports from the server but not
from a connected user. Its like the changes I made to the dll and registry
is only affecting the admin account that I'm logged in under. Is there some
special way I should update the system 32 file and the registry so it
affects my users as well?

TIA
Nick