[THIN] Re: Crystal Reports 6.0

  • From: "Blackman, John" <John.Blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:55:24 -0000

I've not installed version 6.0 but this might help:
http://support.crystaldecisions.com/communityCS/TechnicalPapers/Cr_citri
x_terminal_servers.pdf.asp

The problem we had was pretty specific because we have a number of
applications that use different versions of the Crystal Reports dll's.
So when a user of Application A (which uses the Crystal Reports 7.0
dlls) their login script copies the dlls to their user profile and a
flag is set so the next time they log on the dlls are not copied.

Hope this helps,

JB