[THIN] Re: Crystal Report Problem

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:25:06 -0500

Thanks any ways.  Does anyone have Crystal Enterprise 10 running?

Thanks,

Jobe

"Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/06/2005 03:13 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Crystal Report Problem

I beleave we are running crystal 9.x and it places a folder
x:\winnt\crystal. If you don't have it then I have no idea?sorry.

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA
Network Administrator