[THIN] Re: Crystal Report Problem

  • From: jgates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:08:49 -0500

I have no directory under my admin account\windows.

Thanks,

Jobe

"Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/06/2005 02:26 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Re: Crystal Report Problem

The user profile needs a Crystal folder, that contains various .dll files,
under their Windows folder, in our case each user has a windows folder on
their home drive. If you copy the Crystal folder from admin\windows over
to user\windows it might fix the issue, has worked for me.