[THIN] Re: Cryptographic Providers failures

  • From: Andy Friar <Andy.Friar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:25:27 +0000

It's something I haven't checked in awhile.

Back when flex was flex you had to change the permissions on the ProfileList
registry key so that flex could change the profile from a mandatory to a
roaming. This was despite the profile still being a mandatory.

This enabled various functions which required certificates, saving a password
on an excel spreadsheet for example.

As to how or even if EM currently do this I do not know.

Andy