[THIN] Re: Credentials changing between web interface login and app launch

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:42:13 -0500

I think it populates this with last local logon (not RDP or ICA).
Should just work after it has done it once though.  We had a problem
ages ago that we had the same problem you describe.  It was because we
had automated builds and it doesn't populate the keys until at least one
console logon happens.  We had to add our domain to another key in
winlogon to fix.

Malcolm